Our fully-narrated tour offers the most complete and comprehensive sightseeing experience of the Downeast area.
Departure for Sunset Tour:
Duration: 2 hours
- July & August: Departure times vary; check calendar or call 207-288-9899 for available tour times
- Sunset Tour (2 Hours)
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 11 and under
See Acadia from the Park’s Highest Peak!
Explore the area’s stunning terrain and diverse wildlife as you take in the beauty of Cadillac Mountain. Our fully narrated tour journeys through the area’s rich history, points out historic sites and mansions on the way in and out of Acadia National Park, and visits the most notable landmark, the summit of Cadillac Mountain, which is the highest point inside of Acadia National Park.
The 2 hour sunset tour experience the single biggest attraction of Acadia National Park as you enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of Cadillac Mountain during a 1-hour stop providing parking is available, for walks and photos.
All itineraries/routes may change due to weather, construction, and congestion both inside and outside of Acadia National Park
- View historic mansions of the rich and famous on the way in and out of Acadia National Park.
- Learn about the area’s rich history, from its discovery in 1604 to the great fire of 1947.
- Enjoy spectacular scenery, including Paradise Hill, Frenchman Bay, and the summit of Cadillac Mountain.
- Experience the single biggest attraction of Acadia National Park as you enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of Cadillac Mountain.
Oli’s red and green trolleys offer a unique, relaxing way to experience Cadillac Mountain. Our tours fill up fast, though, so reserve your tickets today!