Explore this unique area, from the quaint village to the downtown district of Bar Harbor, on a scenic trolley tour.
Acadia National Park Tour
2.5 Hour Tour
- Availability: May through October
4 Hour Tour
- Availability: Mid June through October
Enjoy Acadia National Park’s Stunning Views
Explore this unique area, from stunning terrain and diverse wildlife to the beauty of Acadia National Park! Adults and children alike enjoy learning about Acadia National Park’s unique history and seeing its diverse geology, flora, and fauna in person.
Available in 2.5-hour or 4-hour options
The 2.5 hour tour includes three 15-minute stops provided parking is available, for walks and photos. The scheduled stops are Thunder Hole, Jordan Pond, and Cadillac Mountain.
The 4 hour tour includes four 30-minute stops provided parking is available, for walks and photos. The scheduled stops are Cadillac Mountain, Sieur de” Monts Spring, Thunder Hole, and Jordan Pond.
All itineraries/routes may change due to weather, construction, and congestion both inside and outside of Acadia National Park
- View the historic mansions of the rich and famous on the way in and out of Acadia National Park.
- Learn about the area’s rich history, from its discovery in 1604 to the great fire of 1947.
- Enjoy spectacular scenery, including Paradise Hill, Frenchman Bay, and the summit of Cadillac Mountain.
- Experience the biggest attractions of Acadia National Park, including Cadillac Mountain, the Jordan Pond area, Thunder Hole on Ocean Drive, Sand Beach, and Otter Cliffs.
Oli’s red and green trolleys offer a memorable, relaxing way to experience Acadia National Park. Our tours fill up fast, though, so book online today!